Sunday, July 22, 2012

FAIRY TALES CAN COME TRUE

A quiet Sunday. I did my nails. No, really. All this Pinterest interest in nail art sent me over the edge. Though I forgot nail-polish remover, an essential component when using fingernail polish. Blarg!

And now it is Sunday evening and Frank Sinatra is in my head for several reasons, known and unknown. I feel especially young and vivid tonight. I don't know why. I don't care to know why. It all goes back to the Saturday post. I feel comfortable in my skin, and part of that comfort has taken a weight off my shoulders and given me an injection of vigorous confidence.

Ergo: I feel young at heart:
And if you should survive to 105,
Look at all you'll derive out of being alive!
And here is the best part, you have a head start
If you are among the very young at heart.

1 comment:

The Ferber Family said...

Jason proposed to me to that song :)